This is a a little different take on the usual cashew clusters...a bonus!!
Make and share this Cashew Clusters recipe from Food.com.
- Place chocolate morsels in a medium microwave-safe bowl.
- Microwave on high for 1 minute.
- Microwave at additional 10-20 second intervals, stirring until smooth.
- Cool slightly.
- Stir in CRAISINS and nuts.
- Drop by t. onto waxed paper lined baking sheets.
- Store in refrigerator.
How simple - and tasty!
How do I rate these beyone 5 stars? Well, I think you get the picture! The Craisins in them are amazing! They are just the best! I'll be taking a batch of these to a Thanksgiving get-together. Fantastic recipe Sue! These were made for Chef's Pick at KK.
I made these to take to DS who is away at college...I leave in the AM to drive down and see him. They are currently in the fridge, but I did pull one out after chilling for an hour to sample...delicious! Love the mix of the salty cashews with the sweet craisins. I'm keeping them on ice in the car for the road trip....hope some of them make them to him....i may need the chocolate to keep driving :) Made for Zaar Stars.