1/3 Photos of Cashew Clusters
So simply delicious! If you like salt with your chocolate, use salted cashews. If you would prefer, use unsalted cashews. Adapted from the QVC website.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 340.19 g package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 28.34 g unsweetened chocolate
- 473.18 ml roasted cashews (whatever size you like)
- 1Line a cookie sheet with waxed paper.
- 2In a large saucepan, melt the chocolate chips and unsweetened chocolate over low heat, stirring continuously until smooth.
- 3Stir in cashews.
- 4Drop by teaspoonfuls onto waxed paper lined cookie sheets.
- 5Refrigerate 30 minutes or until set.
- 6Store in a tightly covered container in refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cashew Clusters
Serving Size: 1 (643 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1672.1
- Calories from Fat 1097
- Total Fat 121.9 g
- Saturated Fat 47.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 898.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 156.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 16.5 g
- Sugars 99.7 g
- Protein 29.9 g