Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
So simply delicious! If you like salt with your chocolate, use salted cashews. If you would prefer, use unsalted cashews. Adapted from the QVC website.
- 1 (12 ounce) package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 ounce unsweetened chocolate
- 2 cups roasted cashews (whatever size you like)
- Line a cookie sheet with waxed paper.
- In a large saucepan, melt the chocolate chips and unsweetened chocolate over low heat, stirring continuously until smooth.
- Stir in cashews.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto waxed paper lined cookie sheets.
- Refrigerate 30 minutes or until set.
- Store in a tightly covered container in refrigerator.
Well you certainly can't get any easier! I used honey roasted cashews and just bittersweet chocolate. I love cashews and bittersweet chocolate so for me, this was heavenly. The single bad thing about them is that you want to eat the entire batch before anyone else see's them.
*Reviewed for Zaar World Tour 3* Mmmm....Chocolate cashews...Yum! These were too easy to make and a great treat.
Um..yum! I used salted cashews and the sweet salt flavour was great! A lovely tasty snack for such little effort! Reviewed for ZWT3