Cashew, chocolate, and butterscotch pieces turn regular oatmeal cookies into eye-popping delights.
Make and share this Cashew, Chocolate, and Butterscotch Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 1⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup coarsely chopped cashews
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate piece
- 1⁄2 cup NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Butterscotch Flavored Morsels
- In a large mixing bowl beat the butter with an electric mixer on medium to high speed for 30 seconds. Add brown sugar, granulated sugar, baking soda, and salt; beat until combined, scraping sides of bowl occasionally. Beat in eggs and vanilla until combined. Beat in as much flour as possible with the mixer. Using a wooden spoon, stir in any remaining flour, rolled oats, cashews, chocolate pieces, and butterscotch pieces.
- Drop dough by rounded teaspoons 2 inches apart onto an ungreased baking sheet. Bake in a 375* oven for 6 to 7 minutes or until edges are golden. Transfer cookies to a wire rack; let cool.