Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
Cashew, chocolate, and butterscotch pieces turn regular oatmeal cookies into eye-popping delights.
Make and share this Cashew, Chocolate, and Butterscotch Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 1⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup coarsely chopped cashews
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate piece
- 1⁄2 cup NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Butterscotch Flavored Morsels
- In a large mixing bowl beat the butter with an electric mixer on medium to high speed for 30 seconds. Add brown sugar, granulated sugar, baking soda, and salt; beat until combined, scraping sides of bowl occasionally. Beat in eggs and vanilla until combined. Beat in as much flour as possible with the mixer. Using a wooden spoon, stir in any remaining flour, rolled oats, cashews, chocolate pieces, and butterscotch pieces.
- Drop dough by rounded teaspoons 2 inches apart onto an ungreased baking sheet. Bake in a 375* oven for 6 to 7 minutes or until edges are golden. Transfer cookies to a wire rack; let cool.
Great little cookies!!! This is a wonderful cookie recipe!! Perfect with no burn on the bottom, same color on top as bottom which I love!!!! I thought it was interesting that the soda and salt was added to the butter, it is usually added to the flour and sifted in so this was unique and maybe it had something to do with the awesome outcome!!!! I halved this recipe and I still came out with 49 little cookies!!! I baked these for 7 minutes exactly and it was the perfect baking time!! Love the butterscotch with cashews, wonderful combination!!! Will definitely make these again, thanks!!!
These cookies are a HIT with all who tried them.