Cashew Chicken With Plum Sauce
- Combine cornstarch and plum jam in saucepan, stirring until smooth as possible.
- Crush together thoroughly ginger and garlic with salt.
- Add this to plum mixture along with water, oyster sauce, soy sauce, vinegar, accent, and red food coloring.
- Cook sauce over low heat, stirring constantly, until it is thickened.
- Arrange broiled chicken in a single layer on a large heat-proof platter.
- Cover chicken pieces completely with the sauce and sprinkle them generously with chopped cashews.
- Heat the chiken in oven at 350 until hot.
- Serve with rice.