We really like stir-fries and this one is no exception. I like the combo of veggies with the chicken. The sauce is simple and basic asian flavors.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups chicken broth, divided
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into 1/2 inch strips
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced carrot
- 1/2 cup celery, sliced into 1/2 inch pieces
- 3 cups broccoli florets
- 1 cup fresh snow pea
- 1 1/2 cups cashews
- hot cooked rice (optional)
- 1In a skillet, heat 3 T. chicken broth.
- 2Meanwhile, combine the cornstarch, soy sauce, ginger and remaining broth until smooth; set aside.
- 3Add chicken to the skillet; stir-fry over medium heat until no longer pink, about 3 - 5 minutes.
- 4Remove and keep warm.
- 5Add garlic, carrots and celery; stir fry for 3 minutes.
- 6Add broccoli and peas; stir fry for 4-5 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- 7Stir broth mixture; add to the skillet with chicken.
- 8Cook and stir for 2 minutes.
- 9Stir in cashews.
- 10Serve over rice , if desired.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cashew Chicken Stir Fry
Serving Size: 1 (407 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 509.4
- Calories from Fat 235
- Total Fat 26.2 g
- Saturated Fat 5.3 g
- Cholesterol 65.8 mg
- Sodium 1573.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 4.6 g
- Protein 40.3 g