Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Great recipe from "Fix, Freeze and Feast" book. --Tammi
Make and share this Cashew Chicken Stir-Fry recipe from Food.com.
- Rinse chicken and cut into bite-size pieces. (If freezing this recipe, put in gallon freezer bag.
- Add soy sauce, wine, fish sauce, garlic, ginger, and crushed red pepper to chicken. (Freeze if wanted).
- Heat sesame oil in wok or large skillet. Stir fry chicken and sauce over medium-high heat until meat is cooked through, 20-25 minutes.
- Remove chicken from pan.
- Add vegetables and stir-fry until tender crisp, about 5 minutes.
- Return chicken to pan and stir to combine.
- Sprinkle with cashews and serve.