Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Great recipe from "Fix, Freeze and Feast" book. --Tammi
Make and share this Cashew Chicken Stir-Fry recipe from Food.com.
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts (or thighs)
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons red wine
- 1 teaspoon fish sauce
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 3⁄4 teaspoon minced ginger
- 1⁄2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 cup unsalted cashews
- assorted fresh vegetable
- Rinse chicken and cut into bite-size pieces. (If freezing this recipe, put in gallon freezer bag.
- Add soy sauce, wine, fish sauce, garlic, ginger, and crushed red pepper to chicken. (Freeze if wanted).
- Heat sesame oil in wok or large skillet. Stir fry chicken and sauce over medium-high heat until meat is cooked through, 20-25 minutes.
- Remove chicken from pan.
- Add vegetables and stir-fry until tender crisp, about 5 minutes.
- Return chicken to pan and stir to combine.
- Sprinkle with cashews and serve.
This was really yummy. The girls loved it. I added a bag of frozen stir fry veggies and served it with brown rice and it was great!
this was a big hit at our house! add some brown rice and crisp tender broccoli (or snow peas, mmmmm) and you're set!