Chef #335049's Note:
Great recipe from "Fix, Freeze and Feast" book. --Tammi
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Rinse chicken and cut into bite-size pieces. (If freezing this recipe, put in gallon freezer bag.
- 2Add soy sauce, wine, fish sauce, garlic, ginger, and crushed red pepper to chicken. (Freeze if wanted).
- 3Heat sesame oil in wok or large skillet. Stir fry chicken and sauce over medium-high heat until meat is cooked through, 20-25 minutes.
- 4Remove chicken from pan.
- 5Add vegetables and stir-fry until tender crisp, about 5 minutes.
- 6Return chicken to pan and stir to combine.
- 7Sprinkle with cashews and serve.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cashew Chicken Stir-Fry
Serving Size: 1 (191 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 304.1
- Calories from Fat 109
- Total Fat 12.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 87.7 mg
- Sodium 848.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 39.9 g