1/4 Photos of Cashew Chicken Stir-Fry
I love stir-fries cause they are so quick to fix and you can dump just about anything that you have in them. This one is no exception! Chicken and cashews yum...I usually serve this with veggie fried rice.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb boneless chicken breast, in 1 inch cubes
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons dry sherry
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh ginger or 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil or 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 1/2-1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 4 cups fresh stir fry vegetables
- 1 cup frozen pea pods, thawed
- 1/2 cup cashews, toasted in oven
- 1In a medium bowl, combine soy sauce, sherry, ginger, garlic and sugar.
- 2Add chicken mix lightly.
- 3Refrigerate 20 minutes.
- 4Remove chicken from marinade, reserving marinade mixture.
- 5Heat oil in skillet over medium heat.
- 6Add chicken; stir-fry 3 to 4 minutes or.
- 7until chicken turns white.
- 8Stir in vegetables; stir-fry 3 to 4 minutes or until tender.
- 9Dissolve cornstarch in reserved marinade mixture; mixing until well blended.
- 10Add to chicken mixture.
- 11Stir-fry until sauce is thickened.
- 12Stir in cashews.
- 13Serve over prepared vegetable fried rice.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cashew Chicken Stir-Fry
Serving Size: 1 (234 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 377.5
- Calories from Fat 198
- Total Fat 22.0 g
- Saturated Fat 5.0 g
- Cholesterol 72.6 mg
- Sodium 1190.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 30.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
stir fry vegetables