Very attractive and delicious salad.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 9.85 ml vegetable oil
- 453.59 g chicken breast tenders, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 medium celery ribs, chopped (1 cup)
- 1 small onion, finely chopped (1/4 cup)
- 59.14 ml olive oil or 59.14 ml vegetable oil
- 29.58 ml tarragon vinegar
- 14.79 ml chopped fresh tarragon or 4.92 ml dried tarragon leaves
- 12 lettuce leaves
- 118.29 ml cashews
- 1Heat 2 teaspoons oil in 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat.
- 2Cook chicken, celery and onion in oil about 8 minutes, stirring occsionally, until chicken is no longer pink in center.
- 3Mix 1/4 cup oil, the vinegar and tarragon; pour over chicken mixture.
- 4Arrange lettuce leaves on 6 salad plates.
- 5Divide chicken mixture among plates.
- 6Top with cashews.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cashew Chicken Salad With Tarragon Vinaigrette
Serving Size: 1 (171 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 257.9
- Calories from Fat 152
- Total Fat 16.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 43.8 mg
- Sodium 147.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 20.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: