Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Very attractive and delicious salad.
- 9.85 ml vegetable oil
- 453.59 g chicken breast tenders, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 medium celery ribs, chopped (1 cup)
- 1 small onion, finely chopped (1/4 cup)
- 59.14 ml olive oil or 59.14 ml vegetable oil
- 29.58 ml tarragon vinegar
- 14.79 ml chopped fresh tarragon or 4.92 ml dried tarragon leaves
- 12 lettuce leaves
- 118.29 ml cashews
- Heat 2 teaspoons oil in 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat.
- Cook chicken, celery and onion in oil about 8 minutes, stirring occsionally, until chicken is no longer pink in center.
- Mix 1/4 cup oil, the vinegar and tarragon; pour over chicken mixture.
- Arrange lettuce leaves on 6 salad plates.
- Divide chicken mixture among plates.
- Top with cashews.