Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Very attractive and delicious salad.
Make and share this Cashew Chicken Salad With Tarragon Vinaigrette recipe from Food.com.
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1 lb chicken breast tenders, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 medium celery ribs, chopped (1 cup)
- 1 small onion, finely chopped (1/4 cup)
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil or 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons tarragon vinegar
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh tarragon or 1 teaspoon dried tarragon leaves
- 12 lettuce leaves
- 1⁄2 cup cashews
- Heat 2 teaspoons oil in 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat.
- Cook chicken, celery and onion in oil about 8 minutes, stirring occsionally, until chicken is no longer pink in center.
- Mix 1/4 cup oil, the vinegar and tarragon; pour over chicken mixture.
- Arrange lettuce leaves on 6 salad plates.
- Divide chicken mixture among plates.
- Top with cashews.