Iceberg lettuce holds up well and doesn't wilt or get soggy, even after being tossed with the dressing.
- 3 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon minced peeled fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon low sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons hoisin sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 4 cups shredded iceberg lettuce
- 3 cups shredded rotisserie cooked boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 1⁄2 cups fresh bean sprouts
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped roasted cashews
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges in light syrup, drained
- Combine first 6 ingredients, stirring well with a whisk.
- Combine lettuce and remaining ingredients in a large bowl. Drizzle dressing over salad; toss gently to coat.