Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Simple and delicious. Refrigerate for a few hours so that flavors blend. I've made this often to rave reviews. Makes 2 sandwiches.
- 473.18 ml ground poached chicken breasts
- 44.37-73.94 ml mayonnaise (real mayonnaise only)
- 44.37 ml chopped cashews (I have always used salted cashews)
- 1 stalk celery, finely chopped
- 29.58 ml plain yogurt
- 22.18 ml major grey's chutney
- 2.46 ml curry powder
- 1.23 ml ground coriander
- 14.79 ml lemon juice
- salt and pepper
- 4 slice bread
- Combine all ingredients except bread and mix well. Refrigerate to blend flavors, if desired, for several hours or up to a day. Spread on bread and serve.
- Note: I use food processor to "grind" the chicken.