This recipe is awesome! My family requests this often and it goes a long way! I got the recipe from Simple and Delicious magazine and have adapted it slightly to suit our tastes. Definitely worth making!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (16 ounce) package rotini pasta
- 4 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1 1/2 cups sliced celery
- 3/4 cup thinly sliced green onion
- 1 cup red seedless grapes
- 1 cup green seedless grape
- 1 (6 ounce) package dried cranberries
- 1 1/4 cups ranch salad dressing
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 cups salted cashews
- 2 tablespoons dried tarragon
- 1Cook pasta according to package directions.
- 2Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the chicken, pineapple, celery, onions, grapes and cranberries.
- 3Drain pasta and rinse in cold water; stir into chicken mixture.
- 4In a small bowl, whisk the ranch dressing and mayonnaise.
- 5Pour over salad and toss to coat.
- 6Cover and refrigerate for at least one hour.
- 7Just before serving, stir in cashews.
Browse Our Top Penne Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cashew-Chicken Rotini Salad
Serving Size: 1 (238 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 603.5
- Calories from Fat 305
- Total Fat 33.9 g
- Saturated Fat 6.0 g
- Cholesterol 46.8 mg
- Sodium 574.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 55.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 13.5 g
- Protein 21.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: