Prep 18 mins
Cook 12 mins
This recipe is awesome! My family requests this often and it goes a long way! I got the recipe from Simple and Delicious magazine and have adapted it slightly to suit our tastes. Definitely worth making!
- 1 (16 ounce) package rotini pasta
- 4 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1 1⁄2 cups sliced celery
- 3⁄4 cup thinly sliced green onion
- 1 cup red seedless grapes
- 1 cup green seedless grape
- 1 (6 ounce) package dried cranberries
- 1 1⁄4 cups ranch salad dressing
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 cups salted cashews
- 2 tablespoons dried tarragon
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the chicken, pineapple, celery, onions, grapes and cranberries.
- Drain pasta and rinse in cold water; stir into chicken mixture.
- In a small bowl, whisk the ranch dressing and mayonnaise.
- Pour over salad and toss to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least one hour.
- Just before serving, stir in cashews.