Pasta, fruits, and crunchy cashews... Great Salad! From Taste of Home Magazine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 16 ounces rotini pasta
- 2 -4 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 20 ounces pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1 1/2 cups celery, sliced
- 3/4 cup green onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup red grapes
- 1 cup green grape
- 6 ounces dried cranberries
- 1 cup ranch salad dressing (can use low cal)
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise (can use low cal)
- 2 cups salted cashews
- 1Cook pasta according to package directions.
- 2Meanwhile in large bowl, combine chicken, pineapple, celery, onions, grapes and cranberries.
- 3Drain pasta and rinse in cold water; stir into chicken mixture.
- 4In a small bowl, whisk ranch dressing and mayo.
- 5Pour over salad and toss to coat.
- 6Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour.
- 7Just before serving, stir in cashews.
Browse Our Top Fruit Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cashew-Chicken Rotini Salad
Serving Size: 1 (209 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 518.4
- Calories from Fat 253
- Total Fat 28.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 26.7 mg
- Sodium 473.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 13.0 g
- Protein 15.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: