Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Pasta, fruits, and crunchy cashews... Great Salad! From Taste of Home Magazine.
Make and share this Cashew-Chicken Rotini Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 16 ounces rotini pasta
- 2 -4 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 20 ounces pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1 1⁄2 cups celery, sliced
- 3⁄4 cup green onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup red grapes
- 1 cup green grape
- 6 ounces dried cranberries
- 1 cup ranch salad dressing (can use low cal)
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise (can use low cal)
- 2 cups salted cashews
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile in large bowl, combine chicken, pineapple, celery, onions, grapes and cranberries.
- Drain pasta and rinse in cold water; stir into chicken mixture.
- In a small bowl, whisk ranch dressing and mayo.
- Pour over salad and toss to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour.
- Just before serving, stir in cashews.