1/3 Photos of Cashew Chicken Lettuce Wraps
This is from a great cookbook called "Breast Wishes" which is put together by some ladies from a small town to raise money for breast cancer research! They even test all their recipes before they put them in! Haven't hit a bad one yet! I've even subbed in peanuts for the cashews when I was out - still yummy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 head iceberg lettuce
- 3 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon water
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 medium carrot, julienned (about 1 cup)
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup roasted salted cashews
- 1Stir hoisin, vinegar, and water in a small bowl until well blended and set aside.
- 2Season chicken with salt and set aside.
- 3Heat wok on high until hot, then add oil, swirling to coat then add ginger, stirring until fragrant (about 10 sec).
- 4Add chicken and stirfry for about a minute then add carrot and stirfry another 2 minutes or until chicken is just cooked and carrots are tender.
- 5Add hoisin mixture and green onions and toss until heated through.
- 6Remove from heat and add cashews.
- 7Spoon mixture into lettuce leaves, wrap up, and enjoy!
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cashew Chicken Lettuce Wraps
Serving Size: 1 (174 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 188.3
- Calories from Fat 102
- Total Fat 11.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 25.4 mg
- Sodium 555.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 5.1 g
- Protein 11.3 g