- 473.18 ml cooked chicken, chopped
- 236.59 ml cashew nuts, pieces
- 236.59 ml celery, chopped
- 236.59 ml mayonnaise or 236.59 ml Miracle Whip
- 2.46 ml dry hidden valley ranch dressing mix
- 1.23 ml black pepper
- 118.29 ml red seedless grapes, quartered (optional ingredient)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all ingredients together. Fill sliced fresh croissants. Enjoy!
- FYI - I use the microwave to cook the chicken. I place frozen chicken breasts on a microwave safe plate and cover with plastic wrap; cook on high power for 1 minute at a time, checking for doneness. (Chicken is done when pink coloring is gone and juices run clear.).