Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Great for a quick summer snack or meal without heating up the house!
Make and share this Cashew Chicken Croissant Sandwich recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups cooked chicken, chopped
- 1 cup cashew nuts, pieces
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- 1 cup mayonnaise or 1 cup Miracle Whip
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry hidden valley ranch dressing mix
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup red seedless grapes, quartered (optional ingredient)
- Mix all ingredients together. Fill sliced fresh croissants. Enjoy!
- FYI - I use the microwave to cook the chicken. I place frozen chicken breasts on a microwave safe plate and cover with plastic wrap; cook on high power for 1 minute at a time, checking for doneness. (Chicken is done when pink coloring is gone and juices run clear.).