Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Creamy, ricey yumminess. This recipe comes from the Junior League of the Ozarks cookbook, Sassafras. It's very quick to put together.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large saucepan, saute celery and onion in butter until tender.
- Stir in soup and chicken broth.
- Simmer 5 minutes.
- Add chicken and soy sauce.
- Cook over low heat 5 minutes.
- Stir in rice.
- Spoon into a 9x13 inch baking dish and bake until liquid bubbles to the surface, 15-20 minutes.
- Sprinkle noodles and nuts on top and brown in oven.