Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 hrs
I've discovered this recipe in an old cookbook from a Theater in Charlotte, NC.
Make and share this Cashew Chicken Balls recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup cooked chicken, diced
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons dry sherry
- 1⁄2 cup cashews, chopped
- Combine all ingredients except the nuts, in a large bowl.
- Use a teaspoon to scoop out amounts to form balls.
- Roll in chopped nuts, then chill, 2 or more hours.