Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is nummy! Always gets reviews.
Make and share this Cashew Caramel Fudge recipe from Food.com.
- Line a 9inch square baking pan with foil; butter the foil with 2 tbls. butter.
- Set aside.
- In a large heavy saucepan, combine milk, sugar and remaining butter.
- Cook and stir over medium heat until sugar is dissolved.
- Bring to a rapid boil; boil for 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat; stir in chocolate chips and marshmallow creme until melted.
- Fold in caramels, cashews and vanilla; mix well.
- Pour in prepared pan.
- Remove from pan and cut into 1-inch squares.
- Store at room temperature.
Thanks for saving me. I had a batch of caramel that didn't quite make it. It would solidify but then, like a non-Newtonian fluid, the minute I cut it, it would slowly ooze into a solid mass again. But there was a can of cashews in the house and this recipe. A lovely soft, velvety texture with just a hint of caramel and the occasional crunch of cashews.