In ‘750 Best Muffin Recipes’ by Camilla Saulsbury
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees; line a 12-cup muffin pan with paper liners.
- 2In a large bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- 3In a medium bowl, whisk together brown sugar, egg, butter and vanilla until well blended.
- 4Whisk in sour cream.
- 5Add the egg mixture to the flour mixture and stir until just blended.
- 6Gently fold in cashews and toffee bits.
- 7Divide batter equally among prepared muffin cups.
- 8Bake in oven for 18-22 minutes or until tops are golden and a pick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- 9Let cool in pan on a wire rack for 3 minutes, then transfer to the rack to cool.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cashew Butterscotch Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (844 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 259.1
- Calories from Fat 132
- Total Fat 14.7 g
- Saturated Fat 6.6 g
- Cholesterol 39.0 mg
- Sodium 248.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 13.2 g
- Protein 4.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
English toffee bits