1 hr 30 mins
1 hr 15 mins
Consider making this for the kids’ Halloween party: a big bowl of crunchy, buttery kettle corn. Better yet, save it for the adults’ party later on. Recipe Source: Relish Mag
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 250°F Lightly butter a large baking sheet; spread popcorn and cashews on sheet. Keep warm in oven.
- 2Mix butter, brown sugar, corn syrup and salt in a small saucepan; stir frequently until simmering and sugar dissolves. Clip a candy thermometer to the inside of the pan and continue cooking undisturbed until temperature reaches 248F (firm-ball stage).
- 3Remove from heat and stir in baking soda. The mixture will roil vigorously; continue stirring until smooth.
- 4Drizzle sugar mixture evenly over popcorn and cashews; toss well with flat metal spatula or spoon.
- 5Bake 45 minutes, tossing every 10 minutes. Cool on baking sheet, then store in a covered container at room temperature up to 3 days.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cashew Butter Crunch Popcorn
Serving Size: 1 (741 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 233.2
- Calories from Fat 115
- Total Fat 12.8 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 16.2 mg
- Sodium 239.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 16.3 g
- Protein 3.1 g