These are buttery cookies...terrific with a cold lemonade on a summer's day or tea by the fireplace...
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 375*.
- 2In large mixer bowl, combine brown sugar,butter, honey and egg.
- 3Beat at medium speed until creamy.
- 4Reduce speed to low; add all remaining ingredients EXCEPT chopped cashews and cashew halves.
- 5Combine beating until well mixed.
- 6By hand, stir in chopped cashews.
- 7Drop dough by rounded teaspoonfuls 2" apart onto cookie sheets; top each cookie with cashew half.
- 8Bake for 6-9 minutes or golden brown.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cashew Butter Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (738 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 625.5
- Calories from Fat 167
- Total Fat 18.6 g
- Saturated Fat 5.0 g
- Cholesterol 54.5 mg
- Sodium 492.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 107.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 56.2 g
- Protein 11.9 g