Prep 15 mins
Cook 6 mins
These are buttery cookies...terrific with a cold lemonade on a summer's day or tea by the fireplace...
- 1⁄2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1⁄8 cup butter, softened
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 1 egg
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup chopped salted cashews
- salted cashew halves
- Heat oven to 375*.
- In large mixer bowl, combine brown sugar,butter, honey and egg.
- Beat at medium speed until creamy.
- Reduce speed to low; add all remaining ingredients EXCEPT chopped cashews and cashew halves.
- Combine beating until well mixed.
- By hand, stir in chopped cashews.
- Drop dough by rounded teaspoonfuls 2" apart onto cookie sheets; top each cookie with cashew half.
- Bake for 6-9 minutes or golden brown.