Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
This recipe is from "Busy Woman's Cookbook." Authored by Sharon and Gene McFall.
Make and share this Cashew Asparagus recipe from Food.com.
- In saucepan, add 1 tablespoon butter and then nuts.
- Cook over medium heat stirring for 2 minutes.
- Spoon to paper towels and drain.
- Add to saucepan the remaining butter and cook the asparagus for 1 minute.
- Add water; cover, and cook for 4 minutes.
- Pour into serving dish and sprinkle with nuts.
Simple, quick and easier than just about any recipe I've ever made involving asparagus! Gotta love THAT! *My Three Chefs 08 - Sparrow Guts!* My theme for this comes from the name my brothers and I called asparagus when we were rowdy little rugrats many years ago! Thanks for the memories!