1/1 Photo of Cashew Asparagus
This recipe is from "Busy Woman's Cookbook." Authored by Sharon and Gene McFall.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In saucepan, add 1 tablespoon butter and then nuts.
- 2Cook over medium heat stirring for 2 minutes.
- 3Spoon to paper towels and drain.
- 4Add to saucepan the remaining butter and cook the asparagus for 1 minute.
- 5Add water; cover, and cook for 4 minutes.
- 6Pour into serving dish and sprinkle with nuts.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cashew Asparagus
Serving Size: 1 (95 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 125.0
- Calories from Fat 89
- Total Fat 9.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 15.2 mg
- Sodium 111.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 4.1 g