- 1 bunch fresh spinach, washed and picked
- 3 tablespoons fresh pureed garlic
- 1⁄3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup raw whole cashews
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup nutritional yeast
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Process the cashews with the olive oil until finely ground.
- Add the garlic and process again.
- Add the spinach and lemon juice and nutritional yeast, using 1/4 first of the yeast to start.
- Taste and add some salt and pepper as desired.
- If wanted, add reserved yeast.
- Taste and adjust salt and pepper again.
- Chill and serve or use as traditionally used.