Karyl Lee's Note:
This bright green garlicky spread makes a great pizza or noodle topper.
My Private Note
cups ap ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Process the cashews with the olive oil until finely ground.
- 2Add the garlic and process again.
- 3Add the spinach and lemon juice and nutritional yeast, using 1/4 first of the yeast to start.
- 4Taste and add some salt and pepper as desired.
- 5If wanted, add reserved yeast.
- 6Taste and adjust salt and pepper again.
- 7Chill and serve or use as traditionally used.
Browse Our Top Spreads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spreads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cashew and Spinach Pesto- Processor Recipe
Serving Size: 1 (55 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 118.4
- Calories from Fat 80
- Total Fat 8.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 97.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 4.2 g