I got this from off the show Good Food Bites. I haven't actually tried it yet, but it sounds delicious and I plan on trying it very soon!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel, quarter and thinly slice the pears.
- 2Heat a frying pan over a high heat and adda knob of butter.
- 3Tip in the pear slices and add the honey, lower the heat and fry until caramelized, turning frequently.
- 4meanwhile, toast the sourdough bread.
- 5Sprinkle the toast with olive oil, and top with the crumbled blue cheese.
- 6Grill under a broiler until the cheese begins to melt.
- 7Transfer the toast to a warm plate and scatter over the caramelized pears.
- 8Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- 9Serve straight away with fresh rocket leaves.
Browse Our Top < 15 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 15 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cashel Blue Cheese Bruschetta With Caramelized Pears
Serving Size: 1 (295 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 600.3
- Calories from Fat 170
- Total Fat 18.9 g
- Saturated Fat 8.8 g
- Cholesterol 30.4 mg
- Sodium 1306.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 88.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.4 g
- Sugars 17.2 g
- Protein 19.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: