Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
I got this from off the show Good Food Bites. I haven't actually tried it yet, but it sounds delicious and I plan on trying it very soon!
- Peel, quarter and thinly slice the pears.
- Heat a frying pan over a high heat and adda knob of butter.
- Tip in the pear slices and add the honey, lower the heat and fry until caramelized, turning frequently.
- meanwhile, toast the sourdough bread.
- Sprinkle the toast with olive oil, and top with the crumbled blue cheese.
- Grill under a broiler until the cheese begins to melt.
- Transfer the toast to a warm plate and scatter over the caramelized pears.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Serve straight away with fresh rocket leaves.