1/4 Photos of Cash Store's Grilled Ham, Brie & Pear Sandwich
I had this at The Davenport Cash store, which is north of Santa Cruz, CA. While everyone's dish was good, they all wanted bites of mine! Luckily it was easy to duplicate at home. I've used other breads, but I think a quality white sandwich bread best lets the flavor shine through. I've also baked several (at about 400 degrees, til golden browned) and then cut into quarters for appetizers at a brunch.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat skillet.
- 2Butter each slice of bread. Place one slice butter side down, then spread with mayo.
- 3Layer ham, brie, then pear.
- 4Top with last slice of bread, butter side up.
- 5Brown SLOWLY, then flip to brown other side until brie is melted and ham is warm.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cash Store's Grilled Ham, Brie & Pear Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (250 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 650.3
- Calories from Fat 409
- Total Fat 45.4 g
- Saturated Fat 25.5 g
- Cholesterol 121.6 mg
- Sodium 921.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.7 g
- Sugars 14.6 g
- Protein 16.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: