Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
You can't get more cajun than this!
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans cream of shrimp soup, undiluted
- 3 cups milk
- 0.5 (16 ounce) packagemild Velveeta Mexican cheese, cubed
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cajun spices (optional)
- 1 (5 ounce) packagefrozen cooked small shrimp
- sweet red pepper, slices and
- fresh parsley sprig (to garnish)
- Combine first 7 ingredients in a Dutch oven.
- Cook over low heat, stirring often, until cheese melts and mixture is hot.
- Add shrimp, cook, stirring often for one minute or until thoroughly heated.
- Spoon into bowls and garnish.