Recipe by internetnut
I have not tried this recipe. I found this recipe here on recipezaar on the message boards. I don't remember who posted it.
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 1 1⁄4 cups water
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
- 5 ounces instant vanilla pudding
- 8 ounces strawberry glaze (1 carton)
- 1 quart strawberry, cleaned and sliced
- 16 ounces whipped topping, frozen
Directions See How It's Made
- Bake cake according to directions on box and allow to cool.
- Make instant pudding according to directions and refrigerate for 2 to 3 hours.
- Put strawberries (reserve a few for the top) in the glaze. Refrigerate for 1/2 hour.
- To assemble in a trifle bowl. Cut cake so it will fit in bowl in three layers. Layer your cake, pudding, strawberries and 1/3 of whipped topping, ending with the whipped topping. Garnish with fresh strawberries.