Prep 3 mins
Cook 0 mins
This summer tea delight uses premade cold mint tea. Yummmmm.
- 4 ounces ice (or more)
- 8 ounces mint tea (brewed and cold)
- 1 ounce pineapple juice
- 3 ounces orange juice
- 1 ounce passion fruit syrup (optional)
- sugar (optional)
- Combine ice, cold tea, juice's and passionfruit syrup in a cocktail shaker or a jar with a lid.
- Shake until cold and frothy.
- Pour into a tall iced tea glass.
- Garnish as desired.
This iced tea is very good. Very refreshing. I bought mint herbal tea. I don't know if it's the same as mint tea. Probably not. But it was still great with the pineapple juice and orange juice. I didn't use passion fruit syrup and sugar. Thanks Annacia. Made for Photo tag