Prep 25 mins
Cook 30 mins
Few ingredients make this dessert.
Make and share this Casa Crepes recipe from Food.com.
- 21 ounces cherry pie filling or 21 ounces peach pie filling or 21 ounces apple pie filling
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup small curd cottage cheese
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- confectioners' sugar, for dusting crepe
- In a small saucepan heat the pie filling over medium heat.
- In a blender combine the eggs, and cottage cheese and flour.
- Blend until well combined.
- Preheat a frying pan over medium-high heat, adding a small amount of oil.
- Pour about 1/3 cup of batter into the frying pan and tilt to make a thin crepe.
- Cook until bubbles rise to the top and the crepe appears dry; turn.
- Cook the other side until browned.
- Continue until all of the batter is used.
- Spoon the pie filling down the middle of each crepe.
- Fold over and dust with confectioners sugar.