Barb in WNY's Note:
Few ingredients make this dessert.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small saucepan heat the pie filling over medium heat.
- 2In a blender combine the eggs, and cottage cheese and flour.
- 3Blend until well combined.
- 4Preheat a frying pan over medium-high heat, adding a small amount of oil.
- 5Pour about 1/3 cup of batter into the frying pan and tilt to make a thin crepe.
- 6Cook until bubbles rise to the top and the crepe appears dry; turn.
- 7Cook the other side until browned.
- 8Continue until all of the batter is used.
- 9Spoon the pie filling down the middle of each crepe.
- 10Fold over and dust with confectioners sugar.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Casa Crepes
Serving Size: 1 (139 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 283.5
- Calories from Fat 86
- Total Fat 9.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 91.3 mg
- Sodium 231.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 9.2 g