1/2 Photos of Carver Brewing Company Raspberry Bran Muffins
Carver Brewing Company, Durango, Colorado - San Diego Union Tribune. Update 8/22/09 - Variation: Add freshly grated orange zest.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- 2Butter and flour muffin tins or line with paper liners.
- 3In a large mixing bowl, combine wheat bran, pastry flour, whole-wheat flour, brown sugar and baking soda, tossing with a fork to incorporate air. Set aside.
- 4In a smaller bowl, whisk together the buttermilk, canola oil, molasses, honey and eggs.
- 5Stir wet ingredients into dry ingredients until barely blended. Fold in frozen raspberries.
- 6Fill tins about two-thirds full. Bake for 15 minutes, or until muffins spring back when touched. Cool in tins.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Carver Brewing Company Raspberry Bran Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (62 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 142.1
- Calories from Fat 52
- Total Fat 5.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 35.6 mg
- Sodium 156.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 9.1 g
- Protein 3.2 g