Recipe by waynejohn1234
This is a recipe I made up myself and it has been well received, especially for those who like chutney. Good served with roast chicken or pork. Will look forward to hearing comments.
- 2 lbs baby carrots
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger
- 2 tablespoons orange juice concentrate
- 1⁄2 cup mango chutney
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook carrots until tender crisp.
- Drain well.
- Reduce heat and add butter, ginger and orange juice concentrate.
- Cook 2 - 3 minutes.
- Add chutney and cook until very hot.
- P.S. These are not too sweet, but I am sure sugar could be added to suit personal tastes.