Recipe by lazyme
From Elegant Affairs Catering, Bellingham, WA.
Top Review by Annacia
Perfect fall carrots but in fact they will be perfect in any season. Well balanced sweet and spice, so easy to enjoy. Aside from using Splenda in place of sugar they were made by the recipe and I wouldn't change a thing. Made for Photo Tag.
- 2 lbs carrots, peeled, cut diagonally into 1/4-inch-thick rounds
- 1 cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons grated peeled fresh ginger
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- Place carrots, orange juice, butter, sugar and ginger in large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Bring to boil; cover and cook 3 minutes.
- Uncover and simmer until liquid glazes carrots, about 10 minutes.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle with chopped parsley.