- 3 cups baby carrots
- 3 tablespoons port wine
- 1 tablespoon fennel seed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- fresh ground black pepper
- aluminum foil, as needed
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Tear 6 pieces of aluminum foil large enough to seal carrots.
- Divide all ingredients evenly among all 6 pieces of foil.
- Crimp to seal.
- Place in the packets on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes, until carrots are tender.
- Place the packet on each individual plate.
- Let each person open their own packet.
- Be careful when opening hot foil.