Recipe by Miss Fannie
I found this sweet and spicy recipe in a church cookbook.
Top Review by Ck2plz
This was a great dish! So good, I have made it x2 in the last week. I used fresh ginger the first time and had to use ground ginger because DH threw the fresh out.; I also increased the curry the second time because I love it. None of the ingredients overpowered each other. Save yourself some time and get the precut round carrots in the produce section. ZWT9 Made for the Gourmet Goddesses July 2013.
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh ginger
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 3⁄4 teaspoon curry powder
- 0.25 (8 ounce) can chicken broth, low sodium
- 2 tablespoons apricot preserves
- 1 lb carrot, cut diagonally 1/4 inch thick
- 3 tablespoons cilantro, fresh and chopped