A simple side dish from the American Diabetes Association that we intend to try soon.
Make and share this Carrots With Cognac recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Tear a large sheet of aluminum foil.
- Place carrots on foil and sprinkle with remaining ingredients.
- Wrap up tightly and roast for 25 to 35 minutes until carrots are tender, yet crisp.
- This recipe yields 6 servings; serving size: 1/2 cup.
- Exchanges Per Serving: 2 Vegetable, 1/2 Polyunsaturated Fat.
- Nutrition Facts: Calories 68; Calories from Fat 22; Total Fat 2g; Saturated Fat 0g; Cholesterol 0mg; Sodium 48mg; Carbohydrates 9g; Dietary Fiber 2g; Sugars 5g; Protein 1g.