Taken from April 2011 Bon Appetit: "The carrots used in this recipe are true whole baby carrots, each usually about three to four inches long and about half an inch wide."
- Arrange carrots in single layer in heavy large skillet.
- Add 1 1/2 cups water and 2 tablespoons butter. Sprinkle with sea salt. Bring to boil, cover, and reduce heat to medium-low.
- Simmer until carrots are tender, about 10 minutes. Using slotted spoon, transfer carrots to plate.
- Add 2 tablespoons honey and ginger to skillet and bring to boil, stirring occasionally. Boil until juices are syrupy and pale golden brown, 4 to 5 minutes.
- Whisk in remaining 1 tablespoon butter, 1 tablespoon honey, and lemon juice.
- Season to taste with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Spoon ginger sauce over carrots and let stand 10 minutes to cool slightly.
- Scatter parsley leaves over and serve.