Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
A nice Fall or Winter side dish
- 1 lb carrot
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1⁄2 onion, sm dice
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup cream
- 1⁄4 teaspoon lemon juice
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- cayenne, to taste
- Saute onions w/ butter until soft.
- Add carrots, water and cook until tender.
- Add more water if necessary.
- Remove carrots and puree until smooth.
- (Optional) press through a fine sieve if looking for an extremely smooth consistency.
- Add cream, lemon juice and season TT.