Recipe by Sarah
I found this delicious recipe on another site, and unfortunately cannot remember which one. I made this to have with our Christmas lunch and was impressed with the ease of making a dish that tasted so yummy!
- 1 1⁄2 lbs carrots
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 -2 garlic clove, crushed
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon parsley, minced
Directions See How It's Made
- Slice carrots in half diagonally.
- Heat olive oil in a pan, add carrots and sprinkle with salt.
- Cover pan and cook over a low heat for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add garlic, water, sugar and pepper.
- Cover pan and continue cooking for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat and toss with parsley.