Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
I found this delicious recipe on another site, and unfortunately cannot remember which one. I made this to have with our Christmas lunch and was impressed with the ease of making a dish that tasted so yummy!
- 1 1⁄2 lbs carrots
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 -2 garlic clove, crushed
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon parsley, minced
- Slice carrots in half diagonally.
- Heat olive oil in a pan, add carrots and sprinkle with salt.
- Cover pan and cook over a low heat for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add garlic, water, sugar and pepper.
- Cover pan and continue cooking for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat and toss with parsley.
Very good. Very easy. The perfect balance of sweet and savory.
Easy tasty recipe the garlic gives the carrots another dimension of flavor. We enjoyed them very much
These are very yummy!! I sliced the carrots diagonally into smaller pieces & was able to cut the cook time in half as well as omit the need for water. I will definately make this again.