1/5 Photos of Carrots Provencale
I found this delicious recipe on another site, and unfortunately cannot remember which one. I made this to have with our Christmas lunch and was impressed with the ease of making a dish that tasted so yummy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Slice carrots in half diagonally.
- 2Heat olive oil in a pan, add carrots and sprinkle with salt.
- 3Cover pan and cook over a low heat for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 4Add garlic, water, sugar and pepper.
- 5Cover pan and continue cooking for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 6Remove from heat and toss with parsley.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Carrots Provencale
Serving Size: 1 (141 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 109.9
- Calories from Fat 63
- Total Fat 7.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 79.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 5.8 g
- Protein 1.1 g