Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr 15 mins
I came up with this recipe after having done a search on Zaar and came up empty handed. It is a simple recipe and turned out exactly as I had hoped. I hope it will work for you as well as it did for me!
- 5 large carrots, cut diagonally into 1/2 inch slices (or use baby carrots)
- 4 medium white potatoes, cut into bite-sized chunks
- 1 medium vidalia onion, cut into eighths
- 2 cloves garlic, diced
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- salt & pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Combine carrots, potatoes, onion and garlic with melted butter in 8x8" square glass pan.
- Season generously with salt and pepper, toss.
- Cover pan with aluminum foil and bake for 45 minutes.
- Uncover, stir and continue baking for another 30 minutes (or until browned to your satisfaction), stirring occasionally to lift bottom portions to top to allow to brown and crisp.
What a lovely recipe Bev. It was quick and easy to make with wonderful results. All the vegetables were tender and flavorful. They were the perfect side dish for our meal. Thank you for sharing this lovely recipe. Made for What's on the Menu? Tag Game.
Super easy! I halved the butter and it was delicious. I'd recommend serving these with a side of greens, just because I like to balance the colors.
These are fantastic! Thank you so much for the recipe. I didn't make any changes and prepared them exactly as the recipe instructed and served them with a pot roast that I cooked in my pressure cooker. My husband said they were the best roasted carrots and potatoes he'd ever had!