Cook1 hr 15 mins
I came up with this recipe after having done a search on Zaar and came up empty handed. It is a simple recipe and turned out exactly as I had hoped. I hope it will work for you as well as it did for me!
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Combine carrots, potatoes, onion and garlic with melted butter in 8x8" square glass pan.
- Season generously with salt and pepper, toss.
- Cover pan with aluminum foil and bake for 45 minutes.
- Uncover, stir and continue baking for another 30 minutes (or until browned to your satisfaction), stirring occasionally to lift bottom portions to top to allow to brown and crisp.