- 453.59 g carrot, peeled, diagonally sliced
- 59.14 ml marsala wine
- 59.14 ml water
- 14.79 ml olive oil
- fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- 14.79 ml fresh parsley, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large saucepan, combine carrots, wine, water, oil, and pepper.
- Bring to a boil, cover, reduce the heat, and simmer for 10 minutes, basting occasionally.
- Transfer to a serving dish, spoon any juices on top, and sprinkle with parsley.
- Serving size: 1/2 cup.
- Exchanges Per Serving: 1 Vegetable, 1/2 Fat.
- Nutrition Facts: Calories 53; Calories from Fat 21; Total Fat 2g; Saturated Fat 0g; Cholesterol 0mg; Sodium 39mg; Carbohydrate 7g; Dietary Fiber 2g; Sugars 3g; Protein 1g.