1/4 Photos of Carrots Marsala
A simple side dish from The Complete Quick & Hearty Diabetic Cookbook by The American Diabetes Association.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large saucepan, combine carrots, wine, water, oil, and pepper.
- 2Bring to a boil, cover, reduce the heat, and simmer for 10 minutes, basting occasionally.
- 3Transfer to a serving dish, spoon any juices on top, and sprinkle with parsley.
- 4Serving size: 1/2 cup.
- 5Exchanges Per Serving: 1 Vegetable, 1/2 Fat.
- 6Nutrition Facts: Calories 53; Calories from Fat 21; Total Fat 2g; Saturated Fat 0g; Cholesterol 0mg; Sodium 39mg; Carbohydrate 7g; Dietary Fiber 2g; Sugars 3g; Protein 1g.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Carrots Marsala
Serving Size: 1 (137 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 92.0
- Calories from Fat 21
- Total Fat 2.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 55.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 0.7 g