1/2 Photos of Carrots in Honey Mustard Sauce
Sensational alongside plain roast chicken or pork.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook carrots to tender, along with salt and sugar, in enough water to barely cover.
- 2Drain unless you have reduced all the water.
- 3Place butter, dark brown sugar, mustard and honey in heavy saucepan.
- 4Cook over low heat, stirring constantly until thick and syrupy.
- 5Add cooked carrots and toss to coat them with sauce.
- 6Season to taste (use white pepper instead of black).
- 7Serve hot, sprinkled generously with the chopped parsley.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Carrots in Honey Mustard Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (106 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 209.8
- Calories from Fat 55
- Total Fat 6.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 15.2 mg
- Sodium 759.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 33.7 g
- Protein 1.4 g