Carrots in Butter Almond Sauce
- Steam carrots until crisp-tender or to preferred doneness (between 10 to 20 minutes); transfer to a serving dish and keep warm.
- In a skillet, sauté the green onions in butter until tender.
- In a bowl, combine the cornstarch, water, and sherry and whisk until smooth, then stir into onions.
- Add the bouillon granules, coriander, basil, pepper, and almonds.
- Bring sauce to a boil over medium heat, stirring, and cook for 2 to 3 minutes or until thickened and bubbly.
- Pour the sauce over carrots in the serving dish, stirring gently to coat.