"Here's an easy way to add elegance & flavor to a plain vegetable. The combination of carrots & nuts is delightful." -- Carol Anderson
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a saucepan, cook carrots in a small amount of water until crisp-tender; drain.
- 2Transfer to a serving bowl & keep warm; in the same pan, saute onions in butter until tender.
- 3Combine cornstarch & water until smooth; stir into onions.
- 4Add bouillon, dill & pepper; bring to a boil over med heat.
- 5Cook & stir for 1 min or until thickened & bubbly; stir in almonds.
- 6Pour over carrots; stir to coat.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Carrots in Almond Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (119 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 137.9
- Calories from Fat 98
- Total Fat 10.8 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 20.3 mg
- Sodium 181.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 2.1 g