Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
"Here's an easy way to add elegance & flavor to a plain vegetable. The combination of carrots & nuts is delightful." -- Carol Anderson
- In a saucepan, cook carrots in a small amount of water until crisp-tender; drain.
- Transfer to a serving bowl & keep warm; in the same pan, saute onions in butter until tender.
- Combine cornstarch & water until smooth; stir into onions.
- Add bouillon, dill & pepper; bring to a boil over med heat.
- Cook & stir for 1 min or until thickened & bubbly; stir in almonds.
- Pour over carrots; stir to coat.