Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
- 1 tablespoon margarine
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 medium carrots, sliced diagonally
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil, minced
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons margarine
- Heat first amount of margarine and water in skillet until melted; mix in the carrots.
- Cook over medium-low heat, covered, until tender.
- Transfer to a bowl and set aside.
- Add the remaining margarine to the skillet and heat; add the sugar.
- Shake the pan a few times to distribute the sugar, add the carrots and basil.
- Saute over medium heat, tossing until carrots and glazed.