1/1 Photo of Carrots for a Change
running rachel's Note:
This is a perfect recipe for gatherings or a nice dinner. Quick to prepare and delicious to eat!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Boil carrots until barely tender.
- 3Fry Bacon until crisp, then drain and crumble.
- 4Brown onion in part of the bacon grease after draining off some juice.
- 5In a buttered baking dish, combine carrots, bacon, onion, salt and pepper.
- 6Sprinkle brown sugar over top and pour melted butter all over. Bake carrots covered until thoroughly heated.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Carrots for a Change
Serving Size: 1 (107 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 229.7
- Calories from Fat 147
- Total Fat 16.4 g
- Saturated Fat 7.7 g
- Cholesterol 33.1 mg
- Sodium 285.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 12.0 g
- Protein 3.3 g