Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
A former co-worker of mine used to bring this every year for our Christmas luncheon and it was devoured! Very yummy and I'm not even a huge fan of vegetables.
- 4 -5 cups carrots, sliced into circles and cooked
- 1 medium onion, grated
- 3 tablespoons melted margarine
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup pepperidge farm seasoned stuffing mix
- 2 tablespoons melted margarine
- 1⁄2 cup grated cheddar cheese
- grated onion (optional)
- Mix all casserole ingredients together and put in a greased casserole dish.
- Combine topping ingredients and sprinkle over casserole.
- Bake covered for 20 minutes at 350 degrees or until bubbly. Uncover and bake for 10 more minutes.